Once you have created a session, you will want to invite your supervisee to join your session. In order to do this, follow the instructions below:
2. Click on the “Join Session” button.
3. Choose and click on a session.
4. On the Lobby screen, click on the “Send Invitation” button.
5. Here, a dialog will appear with the session identifers (i.e., Session ID, Session Token, Session Password). You may choose to simply write down the three session identifiers and manually pass these along to your supervisee. Alternately, you may choose to take advantage of our Send Email Invite feature to simplify this process. Read on for instructions on the Send Email Invite feature.
6. To send your supervisee the session details by email, enter their email address in the “Supervisee” form field. If you wish to include your session password in the email, you may type this in.
7. Click the “Send Email Invite” button.
Make sure your recipient (i.e., supervisee) can receive messages from email@example.com. They may want to add this name as a contact in their email address book so that the message will not get mistakenly marked as SPAM.